Thursday, April 7, 2011

EOC Week 1; My Voice

My name is Brandy Nelson. I specialize in Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing. I have been working in this field of work, for about  5 years. I have went to school for both of these things. I attended IADT of Tampa for 3 years and got my bachelors degree in fashion design. After that I attended The Art Institute of Las Vegas for fashion marketing for 3 years also.
 As of now I have my own business that deals with selling clothing, managing my own little boutique. My design aspect of my fashion career goes hand in hand with my marketing career. I have been designing clothing for about 10 years. I have created pretty much anything but my main interest is in dresses, such as; wedding dresses and prom dresses. I also run my own business in design, where I alter clothes, and design and make something special for someone.
This is what I do for a living; fashion design and fashion marketing. I am glad to see you are interested and hope to hear from you soon.
                                                          Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment